— Main Menu —
4415 West Harrison Ave, Hillside, IL 60162 Unit #326
Non Conforming Loans
FHA Commercial Loans
SBA 504 Loan Programs
The SBA’s 504 Loan Program is designed especially to help small
businesses grow, you can use funds to:
* Purchase land.
* Purchase existing buildings.
* Purchase long-term machinery and equipment.
* Purchase improvements (including grading,
street improvements, utilities, parking lots and landscaping).
* Build new facilities or modernize, renovate existing facilities.
SBA 7(A) Loan Program
The 7(a) Program lets you get loan amounts (up to $5
million) to fund startup costs, buy equipment and more.
Here’s what else you can do with 7(a) funds:
* Purchase new land (including construction costs).
* Repair existing capital* Purchase or expand an existing
*Refinance existing debt. * Purchase machinery, furniture,
fixtures, or supplies.
Non-7(a) Loans Microloans
Max. Loan Amount: 50,000.00
Can use for Working capital, supplies, machinery & equipment,
fixtures; etc. Intermediary may chose to refinance debt.
Cannot be used for real estate.
For More information:
Enter a Loan Application: