2501 S Trumbull Ave, Unit 2 Chicago, IL 60623
Phone: 773-677-6460 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org NMLS # 1807234
| Main Menu | LOs | Loan Programs | Processors | Forms | Lenders | Com Lenders | 100% SBA Loans | FHA Loans |
Lender – Mortgage Solutions
MSF does disclosures.. very easy , very quick, these steps are illustrated in How to Guide
DO NOT UPLOAD ANY NON MSF DISLCOSURES(OTHER THAN ANTI STEERING) MSF DOES
DISCLOSURES – UPLOAD 1003 MAKE SURE UNSIGNED AND UNDATED
1. Upload 3.2 in Byte (you now have 48 hours of 72 hours in TRID to complete submission so we can send
2. Select loan program in Byte.
3. Price/Lock input mid score, Select/LO Compensation/UW Method DU/Doc Type Full Register the rate
either by Lock or Save To LOS through Price lock screen.
4. Upload submission form- signed, Findings- run through DO- released MSF wholesale and finalized,
Purchase Agreement , Credit Report, Anti Steering disclosure, IF FHA upload FHA case number request
form if VA upload COE.
5. Change loan status to submitted(from home screen)
Note – when completing anti steering – we will use yours or ours – first two rates can be same – 3rd has to be
higher rate with lower fees.
MSF will also review income andAssets on initial approval. Recommended upload at initial submission
but not required.
When broker partner submits a loan to us, income documents must be uploaded in stored documents at
time of submission- category 08
If income documents are not uploaded into this category by the BP, income will not be reviewed upon credit
TBD Submission – same as above EXCEPT
1. Street address “TBD” put in city state etc
2. Check box TBD in Byte from home screen when you upload
3. No purchase contract required or anti steering or FHA request form
4. Income and assets mandatory – ( Coded 08)
5. VA no min credit score required
6. FHA down to 500 Mid
7. USDA Lend down to 580 mid
8. Allow for Manual Underwriting- FHA/VA/USDA
9. Accept one score, no scores, no trade lines in credit report